Monday, January 20, 2014

More PARTS

I went to BMA Auto Parts in Glendale to pick up new pair of Lemförder front LCA (lower control arms), which is a direct replacement for BMW OEM front LCA. I highly recommend this shop if you live in LA area because they have very helpful staffs, good price and quick shipping for OEM replacement parts. I put my order last night and this morning at 10 they called to let me know that my items are ready for pick up. Their operational hour is from 8.30-5.00, Monday - Saturday.

Click here to check them out!




Also in addition of that,I'm putting my old roof spoiler back on. It is a replica of AC Schnitzer that I used to have on my first 540i. The pieces of that car carry on the new one. 3M double side adhesives tape is proven to be strong and durable to attach the spoiler on the rear windshield.  You can get it from AutoZone or any other automotive store in your area. I will be mounting it back soon!


That's all for now. More updates in future! Please feel free to comment below if you have any suggestion or question. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment